Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wrightsville Beach

I have been to many beaches on the East Coast and in the Caribbean. In my opinion North Carolina has some of the most beautiful beaches on the east coast. When i head down i usually go to Wrightsville Beach, its a great place to lay in the sun, play some football, go for a swim, or go fishing. Its usually not a busy beach you can go there and see minimal people especially compared to places like myrtle beach, or basically any of the beaches in Florida. I think the peace you can find there adds to the flavor of the North Carolina beaches. Every time I talk about going to Wrightsville Beach I always bring up the Oceanic Resturant, which in this picture you can see it faintly. Me and my girlfriend went down to the beach and layed out on the beach all day and at night we ran out of food and decided to walk toward this lit up peir in the aint distance, we thought maby they would have a store inside where we could buy some grocery's. As we got closer we could see umbrellas and tables, so we decided to walk around and go in. As soon as we walked in we were hit with an array of aromas from seafood, hush puppies, to pasta sauces. They have a lavish indoor area but we chose to wait to sit out side on the peir itself, and it was worth the wait. Nothing is like eating seafood while you can see and smell the presence of the ocean around you. The food itself was amazing, the calamari was some of the best i have ever had. The Oceanic Resturant located at 703 S Lumina Ave Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480 is all around a great place to visit so next time you head to Wrightsville beach check it out.

4 comments:

  1. I have heard great things about Wrightsville Beach. I'll make sure to visit during the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've been to Wrightsville Beach one year. I had fun...maybe because I don't go to the beach often. I remember going to this beach in Maryland some years ago and it was just so ewww. The water definately wasn't all that blue, and I've seen BLUE water from when I visited Hawaii. But I agree with you. NC do have nice beaches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Wrightsville Beach, I try to make a trip there every 2 years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been, but I hope to make a trip there in the near future

    ReplyDelete